Because DCPSprovides Services to residential and commercial real estate property owners and property or facility managers (together, “Clients”), DCPS has no direct relationship with the individuals with whom our Clients may conduct business or transact, and from whom our Clients may collect or receivepersonal data, which is information that is linked or reasonably linkable to an identified individual. DCPSprocesses limited personal data.
If you have any questions about the data practices of a DCPS Client that uses DCPS Services and which may process your personal information, please contact the DCPS Client (i.e., your property or facility owner or manager). Contact information may be found in your lease or homeowners association documentation.
The DCPS Sites may contain links to other third-party websites, which you may voluntarily visit at your discretion. The information practices of such other websites are governed by the privacy statements or policies of those other websites. DCPS encourages you to review the privacy statements or policies of those websites to understand their information practices.
Categories of Personal Information. We Collect and Sources of Information
All information that can be directly or indirectly used to identify you is referred to as “Personal Information.” The categories of Personal Information we collect and/or process are set out below:
Purposes for Collection and Processing
We use Personal Information to perform Services for our Clients and enhance our Site, including to:
- Respond to requests for information and questions. For example, to respond to your requests for information about our Services. We may also use personal information to communicate with you about our Services, your use of the Site such as to confirm your identity.
- Develop, provide, deliver, and improve the Site and our Services. For example, to refine and improve the Site such as to add new features and improve the Client experience, or to conduct internal research to make such improvements.
- Provide you with Services. For example, to deliver our Services either for or on behalf of our Clients, including to identify individuals associated with a current Client.
- Market, promote, and conduct advertising for the Services. For example, we use personal information to send marketing communications via email or other methods, where you have not opted out of such communications.
- Operate, maintain, secure, and improve current and future Sites. For example, to understand data about Client use of the Website and Services and to learn about the Site’s performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us or our processing. For example, we comply with subpoenas and other court orders to process data where we have determined there is a legal requirement for us to do so. We may provide information to government gaming authorities or agencies as required by applicable law and in relation to their investigations.
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights. We may process your personal information in connection with establishing, exercising, or defending our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others or for fraud prevention. For example, we may process information you provide to identify any fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity such as use of another individual’s identity and we may use personal information as necessary to defend ourselves in litigation or enforce our rights or agreements with others.
- Conduct recruiting and hiring activities. We will review the information you submit to determine if your qualifications and experience match any available opportunities, to conduct background checks, and verify the information you provide, communicate with you regarding any opportunities, improve our recruiting processes, process your onboarding if hired, and comply with applicable labor and employment laws.
DCPS does not share, sell, rent, or trade personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies that assist us in providing Services; subcontractors and other third-party service providers, including to prevent fraud and protect the rights, property, safety, or security of our business, third parties, visitors to our websites and mobile apps, or the public; auditors or advisers of our business processes; governmental authorities or other law enforcement pursuant to legal process. We may also share personal information with potential or actual purchasers or investors in our company. Specifically, we may share personal information with any company that acquires, or considers acquiring, our company or assets.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information
Subject to limitations, applicable data privacy laws may currently or in the future permit Colorado consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information DCPS collects (including how DCPS uses and discloses this information), to delete their personal information, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. If you would like to make a request, please contact DCPS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors who provide contact information consent to DCPS using the information they provide to respond to their inquiries. To the extent we engage in marketing communications, you may manage your receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of DCPS’s marketing emails.DCPS Client representatives cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with DCPS or the Services.
DCPS retains the personal information we receive for the duration of your relationship with DCPS, and where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements, to enforce our agreements or comply with our legal obligations). Retention periods may be extended if we are required to preserve your personal information because of litigation, investigations and other similar proceedings, or if a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
When we have no ongoing business need to maintain or process personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such data to the extent practicable.
Security of your Personal Information
DCPS is committed to protecting the security of any personal information we control or process. DCPS uses administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to protect any such information. Despite these protections, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be completely secure, so you should take appropriate precautions before deciding what information you send us in this way.
Denver Commercial Property Services
6245 Clermont Street
Commerce City, CO 80022