Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses, and benefits across all of our divisions. DCPS employees are self-starters who think outside of the box to drive results and solutions. The culture is laid back and fast-paced.
DCPS is seeking to immediately hire a waterproofing supervisor to join our team! If you’re hard-working, a team player, have a passion for learning and are a self-starter, then DCPS is a great company for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
The Waterproofing Supervisor position will be responsible for running a crew, ensuring quality control, and keeping a project on schedule. You must be a self-starter and willing to work hard.
- Work with project manager and project crews to complete projects per DCPS standards.
- Maintain a clean jobsite with a positive and teachable attitude.
- Be willing and able to reasonably perform job functions, including but not limited to lifting up to 80 lbs., performing manual labor, critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork attitude, etc.
- Ability to get to and from work with your own vehicle.
- Utilize industry best and company established practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure safety of jobsite conditions, workers, and others.
- Have fun and create an atmosphere of positivity!
Job Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of installing Waterproofing materials or other construction trade preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish and English is preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.