Denver Commercial Property Services is looking for a Sweeping Operations Assistant Manager.
Our nine independently managed divisions provide a broad range of services to our 1000+ commercial property clients. Our rapidly expanding company has grown from 10 employees to over 500 employees in only seven years.
Parking Lot Services Division
Our Parking Lot Services division is the largest provider of commercial parking lot sweeping in Colorado, responsible for the routine sweeping of over 600 properties across the Denver front range.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $55,000-$65,000/hour (EOC or Negotiable)
We are seeking an Operations Assistant Manager to assist the Division Manager direct and coordinate all sweeping operations and assist with snow removal operations in the winter months
- Assists in all daily operations
- Daily schedule creation & Support
- Quality control
- Customer Relationship Management
- Equipment – repair and maintenance
- Human Resources – hiring, performance reviews, employee compensation
- Safety Compliance
- Employee Management
- 20+ Sweeper Drivers
- Manages regulatory paperwork relating to the fleet of approximately 20 vehicles
- Coordinate special projects with customers, our internal staff and any service providers we partner with.
- Improve the existing processes and procedures to better align both company needs and customer needs.
- Prior Operations (+2 years) or Managerial Experience Preferred;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) is a must;
- Advanced Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal (bilingual English/Spanish is highly preferred but not required);
- Highly Organized; Production and Planning Skills Required;
- Working knowledge of Payroll Practices both Common and Regulatory;
- Familiarity with Financial Principles and Practices;
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively;
- Experience in Negotiating and Working with Suppliers, Vendors and Third Parties;
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment and Posses key competencies, including Conflict Management, Business Negotiation and Decision-Making;
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills and Attention to Detail;
- Leadership Skills; Ability to Engage and Motivate Others; Drive to Achieve Results
- Competitive Pay, DOE
- Aggressive bonuses based on individual and company bonuses
- 8 company paid holidays
- 5 days’ vacation / Personal time off to start
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision options
- 401(k) with company matching
- Cell phone reimbursement