Denver Commercial Property Services is looking for a Sweeper Driver.
We are a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to over 500+ clients in the Denver Metro Area. Our sweeping division, Lotworks, is part of Denver Commercial Property Services (DCPS) and is experiencing significant growth due to our fantastic team and quality services we provide.
We offer above industry standard pay with full benefits and are looking to add 1-2 drivers to our expanding team. Plenty of hours available with an appealing 4 days on, 3 off schedule.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $18.50 – $20.00/hour
- Parking Lot/Garage Sweeper Driver in Denver Metro Area
- 50% Driving: operating backpack blower and driving a sweeper truck to clean and maintain parking lots.
- 50% Labor: blowing debris away from curbs, corners, sidewalks, etc. sweeping up trash/debris from drive lanes and lots.
- Work (4) 10-hour night shifts per week
- Ability to work weekend nights
- Typical hours are 9:00 pm – 8:00 am
- Clean MVR history, must be able to lift 50lbs, work in all weather conditions, have a positive attitude and a hard-work ethic.
- $18.50 to start; up to $20.00/hour based on experience
- Wonderful Team – Referral bonus structure available for bringing in other dependable people
- Merit Increases
- Paid Training – we will give you full paid training to get started to make sure you’re set up for success. We invest a phenomenal amount into our employees and reward those with a positive attitude who are reliable, dependable and have a strong work ethic. This is one of the things that makes working with DCPS as a company a fantastic place to be!
- Monthly Bonus potential of up to ($350.00) after 60 Days.