Denver Commercial Property Service is looking for a Senior Estimator/Project Manager.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Great Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses and benefits across all of our divisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000-$100,000/year (Depending on Experience)
Bonus of up to 25% of salary based on company and individual performance
Competitive benefits include: medical, dental and visions insurance, paid vacation and 401(k) with company match.
Responsible for ensuring excellent service to client. Monitor the performance of the Commercial Cleaning staff in a manner consistent with company and (where appropriate) union rules and regulations. Perform building inspections. Train new employees, and assist with supply/equipment delivery. Assist with completion of Floor and Carpet care tag work. When necessary, perform fill-in cleaning when short-staffing occurs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Estimator
- Responsible for the preparation of estimates starting from field-takeoffs and scope review to completion of final pricing and proposal.
- Working closely with material vendors to obtain accurate pricing and the best-suited materials for each application.
- Review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost, quality and availability of materials.
- Effectively present information to top management and clients.
- Responsible for the overall project including cost, schedule, quality, safety and promoting a good relationship with the client.
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Project Management
- Once awarded bids, responsible for setting up the contract internally and externally with clients, and scheduling the project with clients & subcontractors.
- Write subcontracts and procure materials for awarded projects.
- Organize, manage, process and complete all invoices once projects are completed.
- Create a computerized schedule with assistance from subcontractors and material suppliers, with regular updates.
- Use the company’s software, records, files, and programs for estimating and project management, Microsoft Windows and other programs as needed.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as engineering or construction, or five years of experience management and estimating experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for communication with clients, subcontractors, and internal company day-to-day operations.
- Ability to calculate material quantities based on practical applications
- Must have good knowledge of mathematical formulas and equations required to calculate quantities in performing quantity takeoffs and estimating.
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, in addition to a general understanding of estimating techniques, cost control and material pricing.
- Must possess an excellent knowledge of estimating and scheduling software, Excel spreadsheets and word processing software.