Denver Commercial Property Services is looking for a Plant Health Care Technician to work in the Plant Health Care Division. This position can be seasonal or full-time. Workdays are Monday through Friday. Opportunities exist to advance in the company and learn from leaders in the industry.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses, and benefits across all of our divisions.
Our Landscaping division is a cross-functional team of certified horticulturists, arborists, plant health, and irrigation specialists working to ensure high-quality services to our clients. We’re growing rapidly and looking for long-term landscape professionals across all these specialties. If you’re looking for a career in landscaping, we’d love to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23 – $26 Per Hour Depending on experience
- Working with fertilizers, insecticides, herbicides, and spray equipment, in a safe and prescribed manner to turf, trees, shrubs, and beds
- Mixing chemicals and driving a trailer with tanks and spray equipment
- Precise record-keeping of chemical applications made
- Perform basic mechanics of spray equipment
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions with the capability of standing and walking throughout the day
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail in work performance and accurate record-keeping
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Valid Colorado’s Driver’s License and a clean motor vehicle record
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation time.
- Professional Certification and Training Program Reimbursement