Denver Commercial Property Service is looking for a Landscape Site Specialist. This is a Full-Time position with a great opportunity for growth within the company.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses, and benefits across all of our divisions.
Our Landscaping division is a cross-functional team of certified horticulturists, arborists, plant health, and irrigation specialists working to ensure high-quality services to our clients. We’re growing rapidly and looking for long-term landscape professionals across all these specialties. If you’re looking for a career in landscaping, we’d love to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
A landscape site specialist will assist in the weekly landscape detail maintenance of specific high-priority DCPS landscaped properties. They will collect trash, pull weeds, prune and do maintenance detail work. They will communicate with the property manager on the needs/follow-up of their specific site. They will perform basic installations/enhancements for their property and perform simple irrigation repairs/installs. This position is meant to provide additional detailed maintenance work not done by the weekly maintenance crew.
- Assist with small miscellaneous tasks requested by management and lead roles
- Execute small enhancement projects
- Implement minor irrigation repairs
- Provide weekly property reports
- Maintain quality control of work enacted on sites
- Arrive punctually to assist in prepping for the day of work
- Monitor the accuracy of your personal hours via T-Sheets
- Maintain vehicle and equipment cleanliness and organization
- Perform DCPS pre/post trip vehicle inspections daily to maintain the safety and longevity of trucks
- Coordinate property needs/ follow up with DCPS management
- Collect trash, pull and spray weeds, trim, blow, and prune according to DCPS standard operating procedures
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in all aspects of landscaping to include plant/tree id and care, planting, and weed identification
- Ability to operate small handheld landscape machinery with precision
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Well organized with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have an eye for detail work
- Ability to maintain a relationship with a property manager with respect and open communication
- Ability to get to work at a predetermined time
- Ability to use phone applications to monitor personal hours
- Ability to stay standing/walking throughout the day and lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to drive/operate DCPS vehicles safely and precisely
- Basic irrigation knowledge
- Valid driver’s license