Denver Commercial Property Service is looking for a Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader. This is a Full-Time position with a great opportunity for growth within the company.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses, and benefits across all of our divisions.
Our Landscaping division is a cross-functional team of certified horticulturists, arborists, plant health, and irrigation specialists working to ensure high-quality services to our clients. We’re growing rapidly and looking for long-term landscape professionals across all these specialties. If you’re looking for a career in landscaping, we’d love to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
The Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader will monitor project activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained for specific DCPS landscaped properties. They will assist workers in performing duties as necessary to meet deadlines. They will communicate with the property manager on the needs/follow-up of their specific site. They will perform basic installations/enhancements for their property and perform simple irrigation repairs/installs.
- Arrive punctually to assist in prepping for the day of work
- Monitor the accuracy of your personal hours via T-Sheets
- Maintain vehicle and equipment cleanliness and organization
- Perform DCPS pre/post trip vehicle inspections daily to maintain the safety and longevity of trucks
- Coordinate property needs/ follow up with DCPS management
- Maintain quality control of work enacted on sites
- Assist with DCPS landscape enhancements/maintenance as needed
- Collect trash, pull and spray weeds, trim, blow, and prune according to DCPS standard operating procedures
- Assist with small miscellaneous tasks requested by management and lead roles
- Execute minor irrigation repairs and escalate to the irrigation department as needed
- Provide weekly property reports
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to get to work at a predetermined time
- Ability to use phone applications to monitor personal hours
- Ability to stay standing/walking throughout the day and lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to drive/operate DCPS vehicles safely and precisely
- Ability to maintain a relationship with a property manager with respect and open communication
- Proficient in all aspects of landscaping to include plant/tree id and care, planting, and weed identification
- Basic irrigation knowledge
- Ability to operate small handheld landscape machinery with precision
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Well organized with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Eye for detail work
- Valid driver’s license