Denver Commercial Property Service is looking for an Account Manager. This is a Full-Time position with a great opportunity for growth within the company.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses and benefits across all of our divisions.
Our Landscaping division is a cross-functional team of certified horticulturists, arborists, plant health and irrigation specialists working to ensure high-quality services to our clients. We’re growing rapidly and looking for long-term landscape professionals across all these specialties. If you’re looking for a career in landscaping, we’d love to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
An Account Manager with DCPS will be the liaison for commercial landscape maintenance accounts between clients and DCPS Landscape Maintenance Operations. This individual will ensure that client’s expectations are met in the performance of DCPS maintenance services for a portfolio of accounts. A DCPS Account Manager will perform routine property walks, communicate regularly with property managers, and coordinate maintenance, irrigation, chemical, and tree services with their accounts.
- 3 years minimum as a Landscape Account Manager
- Working knowledge of all aspects of landscaping, including mowing, pruning, chemicals, annuals, tree and plant health, irrigation, and enhancements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Horticultural education or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in plant identification for plant materials grown in the Colorado climate
- Ability to work with others with respect and open communication
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bidding and estimating experience preferred
- Perform routine property walks and create reports
- Become the main point of contact for assigned accounts solving all issues related to these accounts
- Regularly communicate timelines of services to clients
- Monitor all work performed and ensure that it is consistent with DCPS standards of excellence
- Present work orders to clients for approval and ensure communication of approval to appropriate divisions for execution
- Work with the DCPS Landscape Divisions to solve problems and address customer concerns
- Ensure that urgent situations are addressed and executed within the landscape division promptly
- Sell landscape enhancements to existing maintenance accounts
- Assist in estimating maintenance and enhancement services
- Prepare proposals for client review
- Off-season snow responsibilities
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management