Denver Commercial Property Service is looking for a Landscape Irrigation Technician. This is a Full-Time position with a great opportunity for growth within the company.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses, and benefits across all of our divisions.
Our landscaping division is individually operated with a team of certified horticulturists, arborists, and irrigation specialists working to ensure high-quality services to our clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
An Irrigation Technician will install, maintain, or repair sprinkler systems at DCPS landscaped properties. They will communicate with the property manager on the needs/follow-up of their specific site. They will perform basic installations for their property and perform irrigation repairs and revisions of the systems.
- Ensure that the irrigation systems perform at maximum efficiency and conserve water
- Assist with emergency calls from the property managers concerning floods, valve repairs, etc.
- Execute all necessary irrigation repairs.
- Participate in small enhancement projects that require irrigation expertise
- Maintain vehicle and equipment cleanliness and organization
- Perform DCPS pre/post trip vehicle inspections daily to maintain the safety and longevity of trucks
- Coordinate property needs/follow up with DCPS management
- Evaluate winterization of each system.
- Maintain quality control of work enacted on sites
- Provide weekly property reports
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in all aspects of landscaping to include plant/tree id and care
- Basic irrigation knowledge
- Ability to get to work at a predetermined time
- Ability to use phone applications to monitor personal hours
- Ability to stay standing/walking throughout the day and lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to drive/operate DCPS vehicles safely and precisely
- Ability to maintain a relationship with a property manager with respect and open communication
- Ability to operate small handheld landscape machinery with precision
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Well organized with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have an eye for detail work
- Valid driver’s license