Denver Commercial Property Services is looking for a Irrigation Technician Supervisor.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses, and benefits across all of our divisions. DCPS employees are self-starters who think outside of the box to drive results and solutions.
Our Landscaping division is a cross-functional team of certified horticulturists, arborists, plant health and irrigation specialists working to ensure high-quality services to our clients. We’re growing rapidly and looking for long-term landscape professionals across all these specialties. If you’re looking for a career in landscaping, we’d love to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
The Irrigation Supervisor will manage field technicians, design, install, maintain, or repair sprinkler systems DCPS landscaped properties. They will communicate with the property manager on the needs/follow-up of their specific site. They will perform basic installations for their property and perform irrigation repairs and revisions of the systems.
- Be a go between for irrigation manager and filed technicians
- Train up current field technicians to become more proficient
- Assist with emergency calls from the property managers concerning floods, valve repairs, etc.
- Execute all necessary irrigation repairs.
- Participate in small enhancement projects that require irrigation expertise
- Maintain vehicle and equipment cleanliness and organization
- Perform DCPS pre/post trip vehicle inspections daily to maintain the safety and longevity of trucks
- Coordinate property needs/ follow up with DCPS management
- Maintain quality control of work enacted on sites
- Provide weekly property reports
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5-7 years as a Senior Irrigation Technician
- Ability to train and manage 5-7 Technicians
- Ability to work snow removal
- Senior Level Knowledge of all Irrigation Systems
- Ability to get to work at a predetermined time
- Ability to use industry software programs for estimating and job efficiency
- Ability to use phone applications to monitor personal hours
- Ability to stay standing/walking throughout the day and lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to drive/operate DCPS vehicles safely and precisely
- Ability to maintain a relationship with a property manager with respect and open communication
- Ability to operate small handheld landscape machinery with precision
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Well organized with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have an eye for detail work
- Valid driver’s license