Denver Commercial Property Service is looking for an Ornamental Tree and Shrub Pruning Technician. This is a Full-Time position with a great opportunity for growth within the company.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses and benefits across all of our divisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $22.00 per hour
This position is responsible for the installation of holiday lighting on rooflines and trees for residential and commercial properties in and around Denver.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Assist with preparing of materials prior to installation.
- Install and remove Holiday lighting as requested.
- Assess safety of wiring or equipment set-up to determine lighting requirements.
- Disassemble and store equipment after performances.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Rope climbing, rope access preferred
- Exterior work in cold weather
- The ability to focus on attention to detail.
- Experience with tree trimming, climbing and removal helpful.
- Background in roofing, solar installer, insurance adjustors, exterior painters, window washing, gutter cleaning, framing, electrical work, and/or general construction helpful.
- Ability to demonstrate ladder and roof safety is a must.
- Excellent Communication skills required.