Denver Commercial Property Service is looking for a Holiday Designer/Project Manager.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses and benefits across all of our divisions.
As part of DCPS, the Holiday division is a group of dedicated individuals who provide leased commercial holiday decorating to a large group of Companies. We have clients all over the Denver Metro Area and more. Our designs are featured in major office buildings, hotels, and hospitals. We pride ourselves on quality in design, product, and customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000-$60,000/year (Depending on Experience)
We offer affordable benefits within 60 days: Health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, 401(K)
The Holiday Designer and Project Manager will conceptualize, design, and present original designs, as well as work with budgets to create imposed and rendered concepts using Photoshop and will show a manufacturing mindset. The first few months of this position will be dedicated to training, but may include independent project managing responsibilities. Daily responsibilities may vary depending on the needs of the business during ebbs and flows of the season. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, conceptualizing designs, creating rendered proposals, working with internal inventory systems, working with vendors, creating step by step processes in order to execute designs, work hands on to demonstrate methods of assembly, assemble and disassemble projects with crews, recovering accounts on the off season, renewing and generating commitments with clients, and assisting in projects from other divisions if needed. Below is a simplified list of these responsibilities.
- Craft quality decorations using our methods of assembly
- Organize existing materials for each account.
- Transport, load and unload all the materials on the client’s properties.
- Assemble and disassembles holiday décor set ups in commercial spaces
- Inspect completed work to ensure proper installation or proper storing.
- Manage a crew of 5 – 15 people
- Manage a time sensitive and detailed project independently
- Communicate professionally with clients and vendors
- Navigate high working equipment such as a lift and tall ladder
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, and Dropbox.
- Experience managing a crew of 5 – 15 employees.
- Ability to manage a time sensitive project from beginning to end.
- Ability to show, promote, and sell products or services.
- Ability to identify, review, or select vendors to meet project needs.
- Experience planning, designing, crafting, creating, and staging decorations.
- Experience driving a large truck.
- Willingness to learn.
- Extremely organized in the workspace and perform with safety in mind.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to complete projects independently, but also to effectively work as a member of a team.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify problems and find alternative solutions, or conclusions.
- Due to the requirements of some of our contracts, must be willing to get the flu and covid-19 vaccinations as well as pass a drug test.
- Job Requires being reliable, have strong work ethic, and a flexible schedule.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equal work experience.
- Must be able to lift 65+lbs on a daily basis
- Must be able to climb a ladder 14’+
- Must be able to use high work equipment such as a lift and tall ladder