Denver Commercial Property Service is looking for two Commercial Cleaning Area Managers. These are Full-Time Permanent positions.
Denver Commercial Property Services is a rapidly growing provider of commercial property services to 1,000+ clients across Colorado. During the past 10 years, we’ve grown from 10 employees to over 500 and offer tremendous long-term career advancement opportunities for our employees. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” in the State of Colorado and in addition to long-term job security, we offer competitive pay, bonuses and benefits across all of our divisions. Our great Commercial Cleaning Division is looking for two new additions to our management team. A Daytime Commercial Cleaning Area Manager and a Night Commercial Cleaning Area Manager. We are a dedicated, professional, hardworking, fun-loving company totally committed to exceeding our client’s expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000-$45,000/year (Depending on Experience)
Responsible for ensuring excellent service to client. Monitor the performance of the Commercial Cleaning staff in a manner consistent with company and (where appropriate) union rules and regulations. Perform building inspections. Train new employees, and assist with supply/equipment delivery. Assist with completion of Floor and Carpet care tag work. When necessary, perform fill-in cleaning when short-staffing occurs.
- Help ensure contractual compliance.
- Help develop and implement strategy for improving commercial cleaning program, including: development of work schedules, task lists, job cards, and training programs.
- Monitor custodial staff job performance by touring all work areas and inspections of all work performed onsite.
- Help ensure all commercial cleaning equipment is in good working order by monitoring and documenting the maintenance, repair, and/or replacement of all equipment.
- Help ensure staff training requirements are identified, completed, and fully documented.
- Arrange and assign substitute coverage for absences, holidays, and vacations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Abilities:
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of commercial cleaning methods, supplies, and equipment; and a knowledge of cleaning industry best practices.
- Be physically able to demonstrate cleaning methods, procedures, and operation of cleaning equipment.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with client, commercial cleaning staff, and other co-workers through your positive attitude, subject matter knowledge, and sense of humor.
- Instruct commercial cleaning staff in performing all assigned tasks.
- Sustain a thorough knowledge of the operation of all cleaning equipment, and the ability to schedule necessary maintenance.
- Understand the necessity of, and can regularly prepare various written reports and other correspondence relating to the job.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial cleaning experience, with at least two years as a supervisor or area manager performing the duties listed above.
- Complete company training and required client/site-based training in a timely manner.
- Follow and comply with all client/site policies.
- Be able to pass a thorough criminal background check.
- Perform all job duties in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to company values.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with multiple operational issues during a single shift.